Efficiency Made Easy®
Constellation and APM Steam are working together to provide demand-side management solutions with the ability to fund energy conservation measures in support of organizational and environmental goals.
Retrofit for Efficiency and Stability
For most businesses, energy is one of the top five expenses affecting bottom lines. It can be challenging to effectively manage usage, identify the right efficiency upgrades, and find the best payment structure for executing projects in a way that will help your business achieve its energy goals. That’s why Constellation created Efficiency Made Easy (EME)—a solution that can play an integral role in achieving your strategic financial and environmental goals.
With EME, our team of experts will identify and retrofit for efficiency measures. This unique award- winning solution provides an opportunity to pay for these conservation measures—with no upfront capital—through monthly charges that appear on your competitive power or gas supply bill from Constellation. You can realize cost savings through a reduction in consumption and an improved load profile, which will positively impact future energy costs and your environmental goals.
- No upfront capital required, flexible 36- to 60-month contract terms—preserve your capital budget while reducing your carbon footprint with lower usage.
- Included in your electricity or natural gas bill— the cost of efficiency upgrades will appear as a separate line item on your energy bill.
- Cost savings through reduced energy consumption—load profile improvements become effective immediately upon installation of efficiency measures.
- Ability to install energy solutions today, but delay EME payments up to 24 months—if a customer is currently under contract with another competitive power or gas supplier.
- Staying on the cutting edge of energy and efficiency—by taking advantage of Constellation Technology Venture’s portfolio company product offerings, from advanced electric vehicle charging stations by ChargePoint to state-of-the-art HVAC cycling tech and more.